Sunday 31 July 2022

v24.2 Change Log

**Remember to load your save from the town square.**


**Also be sure to always install the game into a fresh folder unless it's patch data to avoid weird issues. Saves are kept in a separate location so they're safe.**


**Content**


* Added congratulations scenes for completing the Labyrinth to the main 5 town NPCs.

* Added an option to back out of Elly's experiment menu with a more boring mundane option.

* Added a new training sequence to Vivian focused on Ass worship, unlocking it requires you to have an ass fetish and a measure of progress with her, but is otherwise random when leaving your room at night.

* Added a scene where Vivian gives you a lap pillow, written by Valentin Cognito.


**Editing**


* New content scenes edited by Valentin Cognito.


**Fixes**


* Fixed an issue where 'Pin' would break events when defeat monster or remove monster functions are called. Notably causing Shizu's fight to spawn endless clones where you couldn't win.

* Fixed an issue that could cause non-persistent effects to stay active on the player, like charm, on the gridmap navigation in some cases, like when Ushris runs away.

* Fixed another of Ushris' combat events using the Int pass line instead of the luck pass line.

* Fixed asking Aiko to sculpt her body saying Bed-Chan was talking instead of Aiko.

* Dancer's Two Step Seduction and Harpy Insert no longer let Nara and Harpies respectively escape their current stance if they're charmed.

* Fixed an escape line for Ceris' restraint skill always saying pussy even if you were in anal.

* Erotic Mist is no longer usable in Breast Smother or Face Sit stances.

* Fixed a missing event call in Stella's content if you repeated a thing.

* Assorted typo fixes and editing. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I'm currently testing the new v24.2 and I can't figure out why I can't activate the Vivian Ass worship event. I don't know if it's because I'm playing on an old save or if it's because the game doesn't allow you to go through both trainings (breast/ass). And because I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this or if it's a bug. I've gone through all the missions and used all the dialogues. I also maxed out the ass fetish, completed the breast workout (passed all three parts), and unlocked the lap pillow option. My character is level 105 with luck 60. I spent two hours trying to activate the event at night by skipping time and going in and out of my room and visiting Vivian, but to no avail. I'm also getting errors on some of the Label scenes. If I find more bugs today, I will copy the error and post them to you as a second comment on the version.

    ReplyDelete